About twenty of my poems (including both previously published and unpublished ones) are included in this new anthology from House of Three, edited by Kevin Cadwallender.
I’m one of the poets included in the recent anthology of new Scottish poetry Be the First to Like This, edited by Colin Waters and published by Vagabond Voices. You can hear me reading some of these poems on Scottish Poetry Library’s soundcloud stream.
Three of my flash fictions are in the Cooked Up anthology of short stories inspired by food, published by New Internationalist.
My poem about Laurel and Hardy (and Einstein and Bohr) is in the Double Bill anthology published by Red Squirrel.
I’ve had short stories and poems published in lots of online and print magazines:
- ‘A throw of the dice’ at Scottish Book Trust (EISF Mission to Mars stories)
- ‘We would like you to listen to our hearts’ on Animal Mechanical and Me
- ‘The Need for Better Regulation of Outer Space’ in Fractured West
- ‘Furthest South’ (available in both English and German) at CulturBooks
- ‘The voice-activated lift’ in The Scotsman
- ‘An Investigation into Love by Babcock and Wainwright’ and ‘The history of the universe’ on Lablit
- ‘Chile 1989’ in New Writing Scotland 30
- ‘Jacob and the Angel’ in the National Gallery of Scotland’s anthology “Inspired? Get Writing!”
- ‘Hail Mary’ in the Ranfurly Review
- ‘The Sky Beneath’ in Ink, Sweat and Tears
- ‘Astronomy 101’ in Gutter