Links to some of my book reviews:
- ‘Lois McMaster Bujold’ by Edwards James, for the TLS
- ’15 Million Degrees: A Journey to the Heart of the Sun’ by Lucie Green, for The Spectator
- ‘The Day Without Yesterday’, ‘The Sky’s Dark Labyrinth’ and ‘The Sensorium of God’, all by Stuart Clark, on Lablit.
- ‘1912: The Year the World Discovered Antarctica’ by Chris Turney, for The List
- ‘Black Hole’ by Marcia Bartusiak, for The Spectator.
- ‘Suicide and contemporary science fiction’ by Carlos Gutiérrez-Jones for the TLS
- ‘Breakthrough! 100 Astronomical Images That Changed the World’ by Robert Gendler and R. Jay GaBany for BBC Sky At Night magazine
- I review (anonymously!) for Gutter. You’ll have to guess which books I’ve reviewed…