I’ve been on the radio:
- My essay about solar eclipses in literature was broadcast on 22 March 2015, on Radio 4’s ‘Open Book’ (appropriately just after the solar eclipse). And the podcast is still available.
- My short story ‘No Numbers’ (also published in my collection ‘The Need for Better Regulation of Outer Space’) was broadcast as part of Radio 4’s ‘Scottish Shorts‘ season in January 2015.
- I had a chat with Elaine Chiew (editor of ‘Cooked Up’ anthology) about food in literature on BBC Scotland’s Culture Studio in April 2015.
- I was interviewed on the German radio station Nordwestradio’s book programme on 26 April 2015, talking about both ‘The Falling Sky’ and ‘The Need for Better Regulation of Outer Space’ (dubbed into German).
- Radioeins in Germany reviewed ‘The Falling Sky’ (or ‘Weiter als der Himmel’ as it’s known in Germany) on 19 April 2015.
You can listen to some of my poems here:
- My three poems in the anthology of new Scottish poetry; Be The First To Like This are on Scottish Poetry Library’s stream on soundcloud.
- And my three poems in the science fiction poetry anthology Where Rockets Burn Through are part of this Nature podcast.
And I’ve been interviewed on these sites: